City : Splash Support : Help with Abuse and Hate Crime
Abuse and Hate Crime...
Abuse and Hate Crime are very serious criminal activity, so if you're being abused or experiencing hate or discrimination get in touch with the police.
Below we've listed how you can get help with abuse and hate crime...
Where can I get help from?
- Tell the police.
- Tell someone like your care manager, your parents, a good friend, your support worker.
- Tell the Bracknell Forest Safeguarding Team on 01344 351500 (weekdays before 5pm) or 01344 786543 (after 5pm or at weekends).
- If you are out, find a Safe Place to get help - (Safe Places will have a sticker in their window.)
- Report crime locally here.
Where can I find out more?
- ARC UK: Safety Net - recognise and report incidents of hate and mate crime.
- Respond - help for those with learning diabilities who have experienced abuse or trauma.
- Stop Hate UK - an organisation that aims to challenge all forms of Hate Crime and discrimination.
All hate crime is wrong and should be reported.