City : Splash Support : Help with Abuse and Hate Crime

Abuse and Hate Crime...

Abuse and Hate Crime are very serious criminal activity, so if you're being abused or experiencing hate or discrimination get in touch with the police.

Below we've listed how you can get help with abuse and hate crime...

  • Where can I get help from?

    • Tell the police.
    • Tell someone like your care manager, your parents, a good friend, your support worker.
    • Tell the Bracknell Forest Safeguarding Team on 01344 351500 (weekdays before 5pm) or 01344 786543 (after 5pm or at weekends).
    • If you are out, find a Safe Place to get help - (Safe Places will have a sticker in their window.)
    • Report crime locally here.

    You can report hate crime to True Visionor you can go directly to your local police force.

  • Where can I find out more?

    • ARC UK: Safety Net - recognise and report incidents of hate and mate crime.
    • Respond - help for those with learning diabilities who have experienced abuse or trauma.
    • Stop Hate UK - an organisation that aims to challenge all forms of Hate Crime and discrimination.

    All hate crime is wrong and should be reported.

Log in and complete this floor.